- I would like to advertise in your Guide. Who should I talk to ?
- You can contact our production team at any time by using the form in the section :
- Advertising > Contacting the Advertising Department
- I would like to create a link to guidegantie.com on my internet site.
- Feel free to use our official logos, available in two formats, to create a link on your web page.
You will find the HTML code on our page :
- Guide > Create a link to guidegantie.com
- Participate in the reviews
- I was happy or disappointed by a restaurant or service mentioned in the Guide Gantié.
- If you were happy or disappointed by an establishment mentioned in the Guide you can let us know by writing to the editors about it.
- Go to the section involved : Restaurants, The Southern Pantry, A Selection of Rooms
- search for the name of the business
- in the resulting list, click on the name in order to get more detailed information
- click on "give your opinion" and leave your review
- I know a very good establishment which is not in your Guide.
- Of course, you are welcome to point us to a business which could be included in the Guide by using our form in the section :
- Guide > Participate in the Guide Gantié
- The Gastronomic Guide
- Where can I get a copy of the Guide Gantié ?
- You can purchase the Guide Gantié in bookstores or directly from our boutique.
ISBN for the English language version : 978-2-910410-48-3
- On-line boutique
- Has the Guide Gantié been translated into other languages ?
- An English language version of the Guide is available. You can purchase it in bookstores, on-line in our boutique, or go to our English language website.
ISBN for the English language version : 978-2-910410-46-9
- On-line boutique
- What do the olive branches attributed to the restaurants mean ?
- 1 branch : "Coup de coeur" - heart throb
2 branches : Quality table
3 branches : "Grande table"
4 branches : Exceptional table
You will find details on these ratings at :
- The Guide > The Gastronomic Guide